Boost Morale … Increase Profits … Keep Your
Workplace Community: Motivation shows you how to
create the type of workplace where people quickly respond, "I'm glad
I work here!"
It provides solutions, philosophies,
and practical tips that are easy to understand and apply to any industry
or setting. It will help you attract, stimulate, and retain the best employees
and show you how easy it is to motivate yourself and others.
You can breeze through it in
one setting or digest it slowly, chapter by chapter. Each topic is a template
for exercises with your team or portions can be assigned for individuals
to present. Pass on the ideas to people above you, below you, and next
Your best employees are instrumental
in contributing to your company's overall success. They are the ones who
show up day after day and perform at peak levels. To continue to prosper
and grow, you need to keep these employees motivated and happy.
Whether you're a frontline employee,
manager, or entrepreneur this book shows you:
- How shared values of individuals, teams, and organizations can create
an intersection of greatness.
- How understanding the four categories of communicators help you recognize,
respect, and successfully work with each type.
- Tips for creating more time in your day by eliminating common time-wasters
and implementing useful time-savers.
- How "right-size" goals, when gathered from team input and aligned
with company goals, can unify teams, set higher expectations, and promote
- Twelve easy methods to coach yourself or others to achieve any goal.
- Ways to empower all your employees, from first-day training to company-wide
- The four cornerstones of leadership, which you can use to touch and
motivate every individual or team.
- Simple tools for creating an environment of high engagement, one
in which all workers fully give of themselves.
- How to identify everyday stressors and methods for successfully managing
- The power of perception and how shifts in observation and views can
impact outcomes as much or more than actions.
- The benefits of mentoring, between individuals and in structured
- How to create a motivating environment that can excite and challenge
You'll be able to stretch your
managerial muscles by learning how to keep your best employees and how
to deal with your most difficult ones.
Jackie Bredl-Dietrich, CHES, PCC
Life & Business Coach, Speaker, Consultant & Author
P.O. Box 1101, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495